PDQ Workholding, Inc.
Work only 12 days a month and get full time pay and benefits!
PDQ Workholding & Tooling offers 2 full-time rotating shifts with the following schedule:
A&B Shift: 5 AM to 5 PM, work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays on one week and Thursday, Friday and Saturday the following week rotating each week.
Get paid for 40 hours and only work 36 hours!
PDQ Workholding & Tooling is seeking a skilled mill machinist with experience to manufacture parts for our world class fixturing and tooling. We use the latest CNC equipment to manufacture our fixtures and tools for the machining industry. We use SolidCam to program all machines, so this is an opportunity to expand upon your SolidCam knowledge. Employees are eligible for monthly profit sharing bonuses and paid vacation after 90 days of employment as well as major medical insurance after 30 days of employment.
- Set up machine using SolidCam with help of lead CNC machinist to specifications of part blueprint
- Gauge parts to verify that they meet specification using calipers, micrometers, and other quality gauging devises as required
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- 1+ years prior experience operating CNC machines
- Knowledge of gauging equipment, including micrometers, calipers, depth gauges, etc.
- G & M code knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.pdqwh.com.