Website PDQ Workholding
Responsibility: General labor around the shop with the ability to flex between difference tasks as needed. As well as occasionally pick up or deliver materials within short distance of the plant(s) as required by production schedules.
Job Duties (but not limited to):
• Help around the shop as needed.
• Use power tools
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Be professional and courteous to all customers, vendors, suppliers, shipping and receiving, and all other personnel in the course of the business day
• Notify Supervision of all shortages or other issues that you encounter on a daily basis that could prevent you from getting your job(s) accomplished timely
• Must work safely at all times
When using a company vehicle:
• Observe all safe driving laws as required by state or federal law, including seat belt and noise violations.
• Maintain company issued vehicles in good repair and cleanliness at all times, report need for repairs, oil changes, tire issues to Supervisor immediately
• No non-employee passengers should be allowed to ride in or drive company vehicles
• Maintain good driving record and effective driver’s license at all times
• Listen for any sounds that may indicate a malfunction with company vehicles
• Valid driver’s license preferred but not required
• Must be a team player with the ability to communicate issues and problems to others
• Must enjoy a fast-paced manufacturing environment, results-oriented and self-motivated
• Committed to continuous improvement principles with the goals of the company in mind at all times
• Detail Oriented with excellent eyesight
• Capable of work that requires concentration and physical effort
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds consistently and often
To apply for this job please visit www.pdqwh.com.