PDQ Workholding, Inc.
Work only 12 days a month and get full time pay and benefits!
PDQ Workholding & Tooling offers 2 full-time rotating shifts with the following schedule:
A&B Shift: 5 AM to 5 PM, work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays on one week and Thursday, Friday and Saturday the following week rotating each week.
Get paid for 40 hours and only work 36 hours!
PDQ Workholding & Tooling is a modern tool shop seeking a skilled CNC machinist to manufacture parts for our world class fixturing and tooling using NTX2000 mill turn to manufacture custom tooling packages for customers around the world. We use SolidCam to program all machines and SolidCam experience is a plus to be considered for this position, we will train as well. Employees are eligible for monthly profit sharing bonuses and paid vacation after 90 days of employment as well as major medical insurance after 30 days of employment.
- Set up machine and make close tolerance parts using new CNC equipment
- Gauge parts to verify that they meet specification using calipers, micrometers, and other quality gauging devices as required
- Zoller Presetter is used to dial in custom tooling
- 2+ years prior experience operating CNC machines preferred
- Knowledge of gauging equipment, including micrometers, calipers, depth gauges, etc.
- G & M code knowledge
- 1+ year programming experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.pdqwh.com.